Register for Trial of Special Words Teacher Manual
We are developing a series of Teacher Manuals for our apps, plus associated curriculum-related downloads. We are currently inviting participants in the UK to register for a trial in June and July 2017. For more information about what this comprises, please see our Teacher Manuals page.
To apply to take part in this trial please complete the form below.
Fields marked with * must be completed. Please read Terms and Privacy at the bottom of this page before submitting the form.
Terms for the Trial
- You (as named on the form above) agree that you will keep confidential all information given to you by us (Special iApps C.I.C.) in relation to the Trial.
- You will need to nominate an Apple iPad you have access to. We will provide you with instructions for registering this device, and after you have registered it we will provide you with a link to download a test version of the app ("Special Words") for use in the trial.
- The test version will be installable only on the nominated device, and you will not be able to use this test version after the trial ends. If you already have a released version of the app on your device, this will be unaffected: the test version will install alongside it.
- We will send you a paper version of the draft Teacher Manual for use in this trial.
- We will provide support to you during the trial by email and/or telephone.
- You may not redistribute in any form the Teacher Manual or any additional resources we may provide to you as part of this trial.
- You agree to provide appropriate feedback to us when requested during and at the end of the trial.
We recommend you join our mailing list, in order to receive further news from us. You can do this by ticking the box on the form above, or by visiting our Mailing List page.
If you have any questions about the trial, please Contact Us.