Children with autism are often drawn to tablets and smartphones. This is often because they are fascinated by details, or find the screens easier to look at than making eye contact with other people.
With careful selection of appropriate apps, we can harness this interest to help children on the spectrum learn. This applies to children diagnosed as high functioning autism or having Asperger's syndrome, as well as those who are lower-functioning.
Our apps are helping many autistic children around the world, and are:
- Free from visual and auditory distractions that can upset and distract
- Designed to break learning down into manageable steps
- Easily personalised, to harness the child's interests and avoid their dislikes
- Suitable for a wide range of ages and abilities
- Tested and recommended by experts in autism from many countries